Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tales of ZerLina and Laura-Denise (part 1)


Lina knows me prolly better than MOST including Annie, Merritt, Laura, and Genny COMBINED.
We were living in Roblee (technically she was in Wood Hall- but it was in the same building) at Stephens College. I was in her room more than my own. Mostly listening to John Mayer and talking about randomness. On one of the many occasions that I was in the hospital, she brought what I needed, gave me pertinent information and left. She is the only one who does that and that’s why I love her. I hate when ppl come to visit me in the hospital. So she keeps them away and tells them that I don’t want any visitors. Anyway, my visiting teachers took me home after I was discharged and I immediately sat down in front of the TV in the common room with my Apple-cinnamon Pop-Tarts and V-8 Splash. I got up to potty during a commercial break and when I got back I was told that Lina went upstairs to look for me- so I ran upstairs to meet her. But she wasn’t there so I went upstairs to her room. She wasn’t there either, so I made my way back downstairs to the common room. A few seconds later, I saw a blonde streak coming at me. She was screeching “YOURE BACK!!” She tells me a comical story of how she had come home and spotted the tell-tale signs of Laura-Denise Maxwell- poptarts and juice in front of the TV. When she didn’t see me in the common room, she ran upstairs to my bedroom and knocked on my door for a few minutes. At the same time that I was going up to see if she was at my bedroom door, she was running up to her room to see if I was at HER bedroom door. When I was running up to her room, she was taking the elevator back down to the common room. We both finally ended up in the common room grinning at each other.
She knows me sooo well. I love her. No homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment